2. Always store your Madden Bat in a climate controlled area…do not leave it in the trunk of your car or outside in the rain.
3. Always take BP or live cuts with your Madden Bat logo facing up. Bat makers at Madden Bats have taken the time to hand place your decal on top of the grain so that you will make contact with the strongest part of your Madden Bat.
4. NEVER hit anything but BASEBALLS with your Madden Bat…do not hit yellow cage balls.
5. Wipe down your Madden Bat as much as possible with rubbing alcohol…especially where it is covered in pine tar.
6. Contact us with any questions or concerns about your Madden Bat.